Information for Authors
Please prepare your papers in line with the following instructions:
- You are welcome to submit your paper without having sumitted the Expression of Interest before. If you have submitted your expression of interest, please use your Submission ID and password to revise your submission.
- Please follow the template for extended summaries or the template for full papers to prepare your submission.
- The 2-page extended summary will be printed in the ICFR proceedings. A full paper should be no more than 5000 words in length, and will be distributed on a memory stick at the ICFR.
- Please give us your consensus to transfer the copyright to the ICFR organiser for printing and distributing your paper.
- If you would like to give an oral presentation at the ICFR, you should submit both a full paper and an extended summary. If you would like to present a poster, you should submit an extended summary, and the submission of a full paper is optional.
- If the presenting author is known, please provide the information for helping the organisers' preparation. Please also indicate if the presenting author is born on or after 1980, who will be considered in the best paper presentation award for younger researcher.
- When you finish preparing your paper, please save it in the Microsoft Word 2003 (.doc) format, and use the New submission form, or Revise a submission form to submit it.
- Please make sure you have filled-in all mandatory fields and have read the Copyright document before your submission.
- After submission, you will receive a SubmissionID and password for your submission in a receipt page, as well as an email confirmation. You may use them to revise your submission anytime before the deadline of paper submission.
- Please don't hesitate to contact
if you have any question of any specific requirement regarding your submission.